Be Ready with this Digital Quick Access Gun SafeKeep your handgun safe, secure and ready for action with the SpeedVault quick access gun safe. Offering a revolutionary design, the SpeedVault digital quick access gun safe is equally as fast as it is discreet. It is the ideal choice for a home or business looking for added security.
- Digital Keypad
- Multiple mounting options
- 18-gauge steel construction
- Backup override key included
- Audio and LED low battery warning
Download the SV500 User Manual
|SV 500||SVB 500|
|Exterior Product Dimensions
HxWxD (inc. keypad and lock)
|6½" x 3½" x 13"||6½" x 3½" x 13"|
|Interior Product Dimensions||2¼" x 5¾" x 8½"||2¼" x 5¾" x 8½"|
|Weight Of Item||7||7|
|Hold # of Unique Fingerprints||N/A||120|
|# of User-Selectable Access Codes||Over 12 Million||N/A|
|Protective Foam Liner?|
|Spring Loaded Door?|
|Audio Low Battery Warning?|
|LED Low Battery Warning?|
|Interior Courtesy Light?|
|Motion Detector With Audio Alarm?|
|Computer Block Access After
Repeated Invalid Entries?
|Security Cable Included?|
|Backup Override Key?|
|1,500 Lb Security Cable Usable?|
|External AC Power Supply?|
|Battery Type & Quantity||9v - 1||9v - 1|
|California DOJ Approved?|
- Review by Henry782:
This is the coolest product I have ever seen, I love the drop down design and keep it right next to my bed.
(Posted on 7/18/14)
- Review by CB:
I bought this gun safe because it solved my issue of having limited mounting options, while retaining the quick access through electronic entry. The other safes I found online of similar size with electronic entry could not be mounted (in the space I had) in a way that didn't block either their door or keypad, or they were simply too big for what I needed. Overall, I am very happy with this gun safe.
- Design and flexibility in mounting options. Why didn't someone think of this sooner?!
- Foolproof programmable electronic entry with a physical key backup
- Nice white internal floodlight
- You can turn the electronic keypad "beep" sound on/off
- When mounted using bigger hardware (that you supply), the safe feels rock solid
- The mechanical whining noise as the electronic latch locks/unlocks isn't quiet
- The white internal floodlight might be too bright for some people
- The "L" mounting bracket needs more screw hole options for securing it to wood stud walls
- Should come with longer wood screws for secure mounting
- Low battery warning only works if you touch a keypad button
(Posted on 7/11/14)
- Review by Dark Nilus:
Not bomb proof, maybe not crowbar proof. It appears to be built to A: have ease of access when stuff hits the fan. & B: keep your weapon as inaccessible to children as much as possible while, attempting to maximize efficiency. Delicate balance, but nothing in this world is 100%. So, that being said, YES, I am happy with my purchase. When I need a heavy assed, professional, burglar proof safe, I'll get one. This one's for getting locked & cocked @ th drop of a hat!!
(Posted on 7/11/14)
- Review by B Stripes:
Works wonderfully mounted between my nightstand and bed. Love the quick access. Will definitely recommend to friends and family. I will also be buying another one for the other nightstand.
(Posted on 7/9/14)