- Outside is constructed of heavy-gauge steel.
- Soft foam on the inside protects the pistol.
- High-Strength lock mechanism performs reliably, time after time.
- Precise fittings are virtually impossible to pry open with hand tools.
- Built-in computer blocks access after repeated invalid keypad entries.
- Conveniently located keypad is easy to use.
- Unique No-Eyes® Keypad allows for quick access.
|MV 500||MVB 500||MVB 1000||MV 1000|
|Exterior Product Dimensions
HxWxD (inc. keypad and lock)
|2½" x 8½" x 11"||2½" x 8½" x 11"||3½" x 10¼" x 12"||3½" x 10¼" x 12"|
|Interior Product Dimensions||2" x 6½" x 10¾"||2" x 6½" x 10¾"||2½" x 8¼" x 11½"||2½" x 8" x 11½"|
|Weight Of Item||4||4||8||8|
|Hold # of Unique Fingerprints||N/A||120||120||N/A|
|# of User-Selectable Access Codes||Over 12 Million||N/A||N/A||Over 12 Million|
|Protective Foam Liner?|
|Spring Loaded Door?|
|Audio Low Battery Warning?|
|LED Low Battery Warning?|
|Interior Courtesy Light?|
|Motion Detector With Audio Alarm?|
|Computer Block Access After
Repeated Invalid Entries?
|Security Cable Included?|
|Backup Override Key?|
|1,500 Lb Security Cable Usable?|
|External AC Power Supply?|
|Battery Type & Quantity||9v - 1||9v - 1||9v - 1||9v - 1|
|California DOJ Approved?|
- Review by TIM1967:
I have multiple gunvault safes and like the other ones. This version however is the one I keep next to my bed and it stopped working. After talking to customer service I realized I was using too cheap of batteries so I bought Duracell and it works great now.
(Posted on 7/16/14)