GunVault is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager based out of our Las Vegas headquarters.
The Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible to support marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials. Execution and preparation of marketing strategies, campaigns, events, promotions, and incentives.
- Assist in developing and managing the corporate marketing plan. - Assist in developing and managing the corporate marketing budget. - Manage the development and creation of all marketing materials for B2B and B2C. - Manage new product development in conjunction with R&D and cross functional partners. - Provide actionable and effective reports to the key leadership team.
- 3+ years of related marketing and management experience - Proficiency in web design, social media platforms, Adobe and CRM/CMS platforms - Ability to “critically think” through established procedures and methods
GunVault is looking for a Customer Service Supervisor based out of our Las Vegas headquarters.
The Customer Service Supervisor will be responsible to maintain and enhance customer service and procedures. Achieves corporate customer service goals by analyzing customer service information and developing action plans to implement operating policies and procedures.
- Handles escalated customer service issues presented by reps, customers, and staff. - Solve problems and make decisions based on good information and sound judgement in a timely manner keeping the right parties informed of actions. - Maintains the customer database including pricing and discount structure, and salesmen commission rates. - Develop strong internal partnerships with support teams, marketing and other sales production areas.
- Demonstrates the highest level of proficiency in all customer support functions as well as the specific policies and procedures. - Must possess excellent judgment, and the ability to accept responsibility and handle confidential information. - Strong customer relations skills and the ability to communicate and work well with employees and customers in a cooperative, positive manner. - Ability to “critical think” through established procedures and methods - Proven history of negotiation and influencing skills.
GunVault is looking for a Bookkeeper based out of our Las Vegas Headquarters.
- The Bookkeeper assists in the assurance of the accurate and timely processing of financial transactions for Gunvault (GV), including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable among others. - The bookkeeper will work closely with the Sister Company Finance Department to report Gunvault results on a monthly and yearly basis. - The bookkeeper will provide data and make accounting decisions, under the direction of the Company Controller, which will have significant effects on the financial operations of Gunvault.
- Develop and maintain a system to account for financial transactions using an established chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures. - Maintain general and subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions. Reconcile subsidiary accounts; prepare appropriate journal entries. - Complete monthly and year end close including preparing a general ledger trial balance; Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. - Maintain historical records by filing documents. - Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by working with corporate accounting department; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or Equivalent Business Experience - Ability to “critically think” through established procedures and methods - Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
GunVault is looking for an Inside Account Manager based out of our Las Vegas headquarters.
The Inside Account Manager will be responsible to give accurate and timely support to customers, deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs, manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail, and communicate / present / influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Develop and maintain strong long-lasting relationships with customers, connect with key business executives and stakeholders. - Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers. - Identify customer needs and exceed client expectations. - Prepare various sales reports, negotiate account management contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- 2+ years of Inside Account Management Experience - Proactive approach to achieving sales goals - Analyzes and identifies customer trends to propose new sales opportunities. - Ability to “critical think” through established procedures and methods - Results oriented
GunVault, Inc. is a privately owned company offering an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to advance within the company.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Paid Holidays and PTO Program 401(k) Matching Program Educational Assistance
Since 1990, GunVault, Inc. has been the industry leader and innovator in developing quick access pistol safes and other security solutions for firearms and personal valuables. At GunVault, we are committed to developing our employees both personally and professionally to their highest potential.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without full resume and cover letter will not be reviewed. Please list: Inside Account Manager in the subject line.