GunVault's Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
At GunVault we stand behind our safes. We know that a reliable safe is meant to withstand a range of trauma--from fires to attempted breaches. A good safe is nothing if not totally secure. We offer an exclusive 5 year warranty on our safes to give you the peace of mind of the highest quality gun safe to secure your most valuable possessions. A well built gun safe should never fail when you need it most. This is why we cover the two most common causes of safe damage and loss: fire and burglary.
The destructive potential of fire and the risk of damage or theft from burglars mean that even the strongest safe should be backed by a trusted warranty. GunVault safes are constructed with heavy gauge steel with high strength locking mechanisms, precision fittings, and tamper resistant doors. Many of our safes also feature biometric fingerprint recognition technology for added security. Our safes aim to give you the confidence of the highest quality features with the assurance that if something happens to your safe, you will be covered. We know that a quality safe is an investment that should last, and were committed to helping you keep your firearms and personal valuables totally secure. This is why we stand behind the resilience of all of our products with our exclusive 5 year warranty.
GunVault® Limited Warranty
- GunVault (the "Company") warrants to the original consumer (the "Purchaser") of any GunVault safe (the "GunVault safe") purchased after January 1, 2014 against any damage caused by fire, burglary or attempted burglary for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase.
- The Company warrants to the purchaser that the GunVault safe will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- These warranties are not assignable or transferable to any other person.
- Any damage to the GunVault safe as a result of misuse, tampering, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, modification, unauthorized service, destruction, or the alteration of the serial number, or use violate of the instructions furnished by the Company will void this warranty.
- The sole responsibility of the Company shall be limited to the repair or replacement (in its sole discretion) of any component of the GunVault safe which fails to conform to this warranty at no cost to the purchaser for the period of the warranty.
- Contact the Company directly to obtain service under this warranty. If it becomes applicable to send a defective product to the Company, a Return Authorization Number must first be obtained from the company. In order to obtain service under this warranty, purchasher must provide the Company with the following items (a) proof of purchase, (b) police or fire department report, (c) photographs of damaged sad, and (d) written testimonial.
- Products shipped without prior Return Authorization and Return Authorization Number may not be accepted, and the Company will not be responsible for their disposition and/or cost of return to the owner.
- The Company will not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in shipping. All return authorized products should include a copy of the original invoice in order that this warranty may be honored.
- This warranty is not an insurance policy. The Company is not responsible for any manner of damage to or theft of the Purchaser's Gun Vault safe or its contents.
- We recommend that the enclosed warranty cared be completed in full, and returned to the Company within ten (10) days of the original date of purchase to validate this warranty.
- Any implied warranties that the purchaser may have are limited to the duration of the warranties described above. There are no further warranties that extend or apply beyond the face hereof, and the company expressly disclaims and excludes any and all warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Repair or replacement shall be the sole remedy for the purchaser under this warranty. The company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expense arising from the use or misuse of the Gun Vault safe. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitation may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.